Vicksburg, Miss. has become a hotspot for a diverse list of restaurants, offering all sorts of cuisine to residents and visitors alike. Planning a trip to Vicksburg or a drive through the area sometime soon? Here are just a few of the top restaurants in Vicksburg you may want to try:
- 10 South Rooftop Bar & Grill – The perfect spot for traditional American and comfort food. Check out their website, here.
- Walnut Hills – This restaurant offers Southern staples reminiscent of New Orleans classics. Check out their website, here.
- Main Street Market Café – Additionally, here you can get Cajun and Creole treats with vegetarian-friendly options. Check out their website, here.
- The Tomato Place – For a quick stop, check out this “old time fruit stand,” which offers only the freshest produce and more. Check out their website, here.
- El Sombrero – This location offers fast, traditional Mexican food at an excellent price. Check out their website here.
- Hot Dog Man – Lastly, for a simple yet delicious hot dog, this little stand is a must-stop location. Find them on Facebook, here.
Wherever you go, be sure to check out the scenery, and while you are in the area, don’t forget to stop by and visit us at Blackburn CDJR; our enormous selection of vehicles may just include your next car!